Join Our Team
Our mission and passion is to create social change by sharing science-based animal training around the world. Our online, content-rich classrooms spread Susan’s training methodologies and message world-wide. We bring the magic of science based dog training to peoples homes so the training is easy, accessible and the rewards of living with a “great family pet” can be experienced by all!
We anticipate in the near future looking for team members in the areas of Customer Specialists, Content/Copywriters and Media Video Content experts. Fill in the form below, and we will let you know about career opportunities serving our global community of dog lovers.
We’re passionate about training people! We love what we do every day, and we believe that the best company is only as great as the team behind it. That’s why we are looking to hire the very best.
You and your unique ability would thrive and grow in a team that collaborates, celebrates and inspires a culture of a curiosity to learn more, more and more!
Experienced Customer Happiness Team Member
Full-Time / Customer Support / Anywhere (100% Remote) Only
What We're All About
At DogsThat we are laser-focused on creating the best possible experience for students as they learn new ways to educate their dogs. We help people around the world create better lives for their dogs by educating them in a positive and enriching science based, game based education model.
Who We’re Looking For In A Nutshell
A virtual assistant with social media savvy, remote, online customer experience and is passionate about serving both a team and a very large community.
Able to work for us: Sunday to Thursday 9 am to 5 pm ET and may include occasional hours outside that work week.
NOTE: During training, the hours will be Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm ET for approx 2-3 weeks.
More About You
- You're a problem solver who loves, loves, loves helping people.
- You have experience in remote, online Customer Success, ideally in an online business. You have excellent computer skills, including high word processing and spreadsheet ability.
- You love Social Media support and have a keen eye for detail. Attach a meme for us in your application that embodies your dedication to excellence in communicating with others.
- You strive for EXCELLENCE in communications - writing, typing, messaging. Your grammar and writing skills are beyond top-notch ~ and Grammarly in sentence construction!
- You have non-stop, reliable high-speed internet service.
- You're a go-getter with everything you do and always look to take initiative to help a customer or improve a process.
- You love working as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
- Working within Zendesk with new and existing customer correspondence, onboarding new customers into classrooms all while focusing on an individual’s customer happiness.
- Answering questions and troubleshooting problems from our current students.
- Assisting our team on daily admin functions. Sunday to Thursday ET.
- Able to dive into our Social Media streams to help new customers/students by helping navigate their learning in social media platforms.
Have You Got Skills?
We use a variety of tools to meet our objectives. It's a bonus if you have experience in any of the following areas:
- Zendesk: Ticketing management tool
- Infusionsoft: CRM
- Social Media strength in all platforms and connections to LinkProfile/Linktr.ee
- GSuite Experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights
What You'll Experience ~ Our Culture
- We celebrate a diverse background and experience within our team, including our students and the worldly dog training community.
- As a virtual online team we strive for our actions and communication to be congruent and in alignment with our personal and professional values as we pursue the mission and vision on behalf of DogsThat and our CEO.
- We are guided by our cultural values as we move toward greater inclusion and equity. Our values include personal growth, pride for our work, personal integrity and practicing kindness toward each other.
Sound like a good fit?
Please send us: An email to the [email protected] and include the following:
- Your career history, as a Virtual Assistant, including what the responsibilities were, along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses.
- A resume, with confirmation that you meet each of the requirements listed above.
- Your salary expectations.
- The additional hidden request in the application. Attention to detail matters for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions not covered in the above feel free to contact us via [email protected]
Get notified when upcoming career opportunities are available with our team by joining our Prospective Team Members mailing list. All you need to do is fill in the form below.