Join Our Team
Our mission and passion is to create social change by sharing science-based animal training around the world. Our online, content-rich classrooms spread Susan’s training methodologies and message world-wide. We bring the magic of science based dog training to peoples homes so the training is easy, accessible and the rewards of living with a “great family pet” can be experienced by all!
We anticipate in the near future looking for team members in the areas of Customer Specialists, Content/Copywriters and Media Video Content experts. Fill in the form below, and we will let you know about career opportunities serving our global community of dog lovers.
We’re passionate about training people! We love what we do every day, and we believe that the best company is only as great as the team behind it. That’s why we are looking to hire the very best.
You and your unique ability would thrive and grow in a team that collaborates, celebrates and inspires a culture of a curiosity to learn more, more and more!
CRM Data Integrity Virtual Assistant
Excel / Relational Database / CRM / Integrations / Problem Solving
Starting Date: ASAP
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND BE AVAILABLE TO WORK IN CANADA EASTERN TIME ZONE FROM 9 AM TO 5 PM ET.
Flexibility is a must as this position may need a level of responsiveness outside of the normal workweek and standard work hours.
40 Hour work week, 5 days a week with occasional on call/weekend needs.
NOTE: Please read the whole job description and follow the required steps to be considered.
About the Opportunity: We are looking for someone with a strong analytical mind and attention to detail to maintain our CRM integrity for our online classrooms. You love data, reconciling, list maintenance, deep diving into it. You see data not as just a number but as someone in our community that we value to have the expected experience in our classrooms. If you are a proactive technical professional with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and a high level of follow through, we want to hear from you!
You will have a key role in a range of tasks including reconciliations, list management, email loading, CRM maintenance and supporting the team and DogsThat community with cutting edge technology solutions.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow with our team alongside our entrepreneur Susan Garrett and be a part of our vision to improve the lives of dogs and dog owners by helping them understand each other better. If the thought of bringing your technical skills to our team to help us meet this vision then… we want to hear from you!
A strong IT candidate will have:
Passion for Cutting Edge Web Based Technology Solutions: You’ll form an essential part of our business growth, we would love you to have strength in the areas of Infusionsoft infrastructure and automation, research and development, QA, analytics and reporting!
Best Practices CRM: Exhibit and implement best practices within the DogsThat CRM realm. Apply your technical skills through the development, testing, implementation and documentation of projects effectively. Create and/or correct systems, testing procedures and requirements across all CRM project phases to get the best results possible as part of an agile and collaborative team. Experience with Continuous Improvement Models (CIM) is an asset.
Relational Data Expertise: You have an advanced level understanding of a functional relational database and data integrity, and strong analytical skills with experience manipulating large data sets. Infusionsoft / WordPress / Memberium experience required, along with advanced MS Excel skills. Customer journey data maintaining (all stages of the customer life cycle from on boarding, retention including billing), and optimizing by testing.
Good Communication Skills! Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanour. We need someone with a creative approach to communicating and reporting on the progress of CRM initiatives and understanding the need to translate between technical and non-technical people. (you don’t have to be Hemingway, just clear and genuinely helpful).
A Great Curiosity to Learn: You recognize success leaves clues and you love to investigate what is working for others in your space. As a lifelong learner, you are constantly looking for ways to grow your knowledge and are passionate about innovation, learning new skills and growing your knowledge base. When given the opportunity to contribute grow the business you would say - “I LOVE research and development and sharing of ideas for improvement and growth”.
We also are looking for:
- “Best practices” is something you stand for in your passion for smooth running digital integrity.
- You love data, reconciling, understanding, deep diving into it. You look for opportunities to make our company stand out, and you’ll be obsessed with the detail and getting it right.
- You say… Bring it on! I love troubleshooting challenges!
- When given the opportunity to contribute grow the business you would say - “I LOVE research and development and sharing of ideas for improvement and growth in my area”.
- Relational database management experience with strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate large data sets and apply complex logic on multiple processes.
- 2-3 years relevant experience with CRM’s (ideally Infusionsoft). Understanding the integrity of the customer experience from beginning to end in regards to data.
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets (MySQL or similar skills preferred).
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA sign off for deliverables.
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changing needs and schedules. Cool, calm and collected under pressure. Must possess comfort with competing and shifting priorities.
- Home office with high speed internet (minimum of 10x1 mbps) and up to date computer hardware / software (purchased within the last 3 years).
Nice to Have:
- Automation experience - keeping our lives simple with zapier tasks and other innovative integrations and solutions.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Infusionsoft operations, campaign management,/testing and reporting. automation/segmentation/digital marketing. Campaign automation deployment for marketing.
- Familiarity with full ASK Method Sales funnel.
- Experience with Product Launch Formula (PLF) knowledge, familiar with the content, training portal, recent upgrades, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with CAN-SPAM/CASL/GDPR anti-spam laws.
This job is probably not for you if...
- You get easily distracted and need to be closely managed on a daily basis.
- You do not have good time management skills or ability to be organized.
- You are fazed by shifting priorities.
- You don’t enjoy trying new things in technology or trying new tactics to improve efficiency.
- You do not have experience working from home, in a virtual team, or in an agile development environment.
- You do not have attention to detail or a high level of follow through.
- You do not like dogs ( 😉 ) or communicating with people from all over the world!
In Summary: We need a CRM Data Integrity Virtual Assistant who thrives in a virtual team setting and shares our passion for providing excellence in our online classrooms and for our online community. Your days will be fun and varied, from providing classroom and financial reconciliations to helping someone with login challenges, to delivering a great solution for the team, to finding new technology solutions you are excited about, to setting up and developing a website for an online program, so the entire process is smooth for our community.
About Working with DogsThat: This is a Full Time position. This is a virtual position, meaning you can work from anywhere in the world. You will be required to have a reliable up to date computer, fast internet, and the software needed for your role as an IT professional (and Plan B’s for each if something goes wrong). Must be available to work in 9 - 5 ET, but there will be times where it’s all hands on deck for planned activities, and times when we meet outside our own time zone. Flexibility is a must as this position may need a level of responsiveness outside of the normal work week and standard work hours three to four times a year.
If this sounds like a match for you, awesome! We can't wait to hear more about YOU. Here's what to do next...
Fill out the application below in its entirety. Tell us why you're the right person for our team.
Applications are being accepted via [email protected]
Please follow the steps below:
This is your opportunity to “communicate” with us!
- Copy and paste the following questions into the body of your message and fill out your reply for each underneath the question:
a) Why are you looking at this opportunity?
b) What’s your favourite tool for staying organized, and how do you prioritize tasks?
c) Are you our preferred candidate? In one sentence tell us why!
- Attach the PDF of your cover letter and resume and send via [email protected]
- If we move forward with next steps, we will provide you with a pre-screening test.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions not covered in the above feel free to contact us via [email protected]
Get notified when upcoming career opportunities are available with our team by joining our Prospective Team Members mailing list. All you need to do is fill in the form below.