In 2012, my dog Encore almost died. I’m sharing her story with you, and the six incredibly valuable lessons learned from Encore’s near-death experience and recovery.
In the episode you'll hear:
- Why Encore became my puppy and her early life with me.
- The signs we started noticing from when she was around 5 years old.
- When her neurological symptoms became more apparent.
- About Encore’s seizure, and the night she almost died.
- Knowing your critical care solution for your dog.
- Why to talk to your dog every day.
- The reason you need a baseline of skills for your dog.
- What happened with Encore’s immune system.
- About looking to alternative modalities.
- The importance of appreciating each and every day.
- My initial thoughts on the longevity of dogs.