Have you ever wondered what the best gift is for a dog owner or someone about to become a dog or puppy owner? We can probably all agree that the surprise gift of an actual puppy or dog is the worst idea because life is not like TV or the movies! I might have a little bit of an obsession with dog beds, toys and leashes, but I don’t believe they are the best gift for a dog lover. So, what will see someone respond to your thoughtfulness with “this is the BEST GIFT EVER!”?
In the episode you'll hear:
- Why education is the ideal gift for anyone with a puppy or dog.
- The reason people benefit from learning before getting a dog.
- What is taught in traditional dog training classes.
- How we don’t have remote control dogs.
- That education should be functional is integrative as dogs are part of our lives.
- About the progressive layers of choice to empower you and your dog.
- How dogs can show us they are amazing with the right education.
- The absolute best time to learn how dogs communicate with us.
- Why the gift of knowledge can change lives.
- How the best teaching for dogs and people creates teamwork and a relationship of joy.
- About believing in all that is possible for dogs and the people who love them.