There is one question you can ask yourself to solve virtually any dog training problem. If your dog is jumping, digging, chewing, biting or doing something else you want to fix, you need to know “the thing before the thing”.
In the episode you'll hear:
- The four most common naughty behaviors in dogs.
- How to use the ABC’s of dog training to fix anything.
- What the antecedent of a dog’s behavior could be.
- How the consequence could be contributing to the problem.
- Two ways to fix anything.
- What I learned from my dogs about the things before the things.