What is confidence in a dog? Why do we need it? How do we grow it, and why should we even care? Confidence is a topic I’m very passionate about, and there are three things that are big contributors bringing out the best in a puppy or dog.
In the episode you'll hear:
- What my dog Decaff taught me about confidence.
- How confidence replaces stress and anxiety.
- About my once in a lifetime dogs.
- How our beliefs control our thoughts about our dogs and how our thoughts control our actions.
- Why today can be your starting point!
- The strategy you can adopt to get to where you want to be with your dog.
- My promise to Momentum’s four puppies about marbles.
- About emotional states and our dogs.
- Why to play small to play big.
- How you can see lack of marble building behaviour in performance sports like agility.
- About defining the behavior you see by what is real.
- How much the language you use about your dog matters.
- Why we want our bag of marbles overfull.
- Blog Post: Is There a Difference?
- Podcast Episode 8: Get Your Dog in the Belief Loop of Awesome
- Susan Garrett's Recallers Successes Facebook Page
- Podcast Episode 22: The Invisible Bubble of Pressure and Your Dog
- Vlog Post: Where Is Your Dog On The Circle Of Fun?
- Blog Post: Improve Your Dog Training By Playing Like A Dog
- Home School the Dog