Do you have a naughty dog or things you want to change with your dog’s behavior? It might be to improve your dog’s focus on you, stop counter surfing, barking, running off, jumping on guests, pulling on leash, or fixing something that will get you the teamwork you want for dog sports like agility. There are five questions I’ve been asking my dog training students the world over that will fast track your success.
In the episode you'll hear:
- The 5 questions to ask that will help you fix any dog training challenge.
- About easily creating small successes for you and your dog.
- What I learned when teaching in Japan about the stories we tell ourselves.
- How you can borrow my confidence for your success.
- Knowing your domino.
- A tip that helps me succeed at world-level dog agility competition.
- How to see through your dog’s eyes.
- About a quick and easy commitment to make to your dog.
- What you can do with “Hey, Susan said..”!
- *Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Book: Shaping Success by Susan Garrett
- Video: Building Drive by 'being' a Bad Dog Trainer (Bad Dog Trainer Routine)
- Video: The Journey
- Podcast Episode 8: Get Your Dog in the Belief Loop of Awesome
- Podcast Episode 23: What Is Your Identity as a Dog Owner?
- Susan Garrett’s Dog Training Blog
- Susan Garrett’s DogsThat YouTube Channel
- Susan's Team: [email protected]
- Watch this Episode of Shaped by Dog on YouTube
*Amazon Link Disclosure: Susan only recommends products she uses herself, and all opinions expressed here are her own. The link above is an affiliate link that, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you decide to buy from it. Thank you!