Have you ever felt behind in your dog training? Have you ever wondered if you will ever catch up? Have you ever wondered if it was just too late to train your dog, or if your puppy was just too much, and they would never be able to learn? You are not alone! All of us have challenges with our dogs, including me. The more experience we have, the more our confidence grows. And I want you to know it’s never too late to take action, and you are never behind.
In the episode you'll hear:
- How it does not matter what you have now; you can make changes.
- That people and dogs of any age can learn.
- The strategies that I use to take daily measured action towards a goal.
- How the little steps grow to make a difference for you and your dog.
- Why it might seem like you have a big gap between what you have and what you want.
- The four categories of emotional challenges, behavioural challenges, functional training and fun training.
- Why to not put limits on your dog or let anyone else to put limits on your dog.
- About having a good proven plan that aligns with the relationship you want to have with your dog.
- How you need to create a framework so you and puppy or dog have success.
- That you can make the ending better than you ever expected by starting today.
Home School the Dog:
- Podcast Episode 93: Fix Dog Training and Behavior Problems Before They Happen
- Podcast Episode 71: Pro Dog Trainer’s Secret to Help Your Naughty Dog
- Podcast Episode 131: How Would Susan Garrett Plan Your Dog Training Sessions?
- Podcast Episode 133: Become Your Own Dog Training Coach With This Video Strategy
- Podcast Episode 78: How to Train a Rescue Dog with Behavior Problems
- Watch this Episode of Shaped by Dog on YouTube