Life with dogs is not always easy, especially when they misbehave, blow you off, ignore you, embarrass you in public and generally create frustration. Some days, you might even wonder if you should have a dog or if your dog would be better off with someone else. You are not alone, and I’m going to tell you a story on how finding a different pathway can open the door to amazing grace for your dog and, most importantly, for you.
In the episode you'll hear:
- That we get the dogs we get for a reason.
- The story of Bob and his dog Buddy and their life together.
- How not giving up can lead you to find new pathways.
- Why dog training can be like an iceberg and what matters is underneath.
- Why grace can change the way you look at the world and yourself.
- How creating a deep connection with a dog can change our life.
Connected Dog Video Series
Our Connected Dog Series is on now at https://learn.doggyflix.com/interactive/
- Podcast Episode 78: How to Train a Rescue Dog with Behavior Problems
- Podcast Episode 154: Car Vacations With Dogs: Tips To Make Holiday Road Trips Safe And Fun For All
- Susan Garrett’s DogsThat YouTube Channel
- Podcast Episode 189: All The Things That Influence Your Dog’s Behavior And What Behavior Tells You
- Podcast Episode 186: 2 Types Of Connection With Dogs: Dog Agility And Daily Life Case Studies
- Podcast Episode 150: Adding Mindset To Your Dog Training Tools: Who Do You Become?
- Watch this Episode of Shaped by Dog on YouTube