If you have ever wanted to ask a professional dog trainer questions about puppy training or living with puppies, then this episode is for you! We’re covering the topics that you want to know about to help your puppy.
In the episode you'll hear answers to questions about:
- When to spay or neuter a puppy.
- Recalling a distracted puppy.
- Dealing with puppies who like to hump.
- How to combat the Puppy Blues.
- How to tell if a puppy growl in play is excitement or frustration.
- If it is okay for your puppy to sit on you with toys or chews.
- How much exercise a puppy needs.
- How to help your puppy be comfortable in a crate or ex-pen.
- How old a puppy should be before they start weave pole training for agility.
- Dr. Karen Becker (Facebook Page)
- Dr. Chris Zink (Website)
- Blog Post: How Do I Train My Dog To Come When Called?
- Podcast Episode 46: Is Your Dog Trying to Dominate You and What You Can Do About It
- Susan Garrett's Puppy Training Playlist on YouTube
- Susan Garrett's Blog: Puppy Posts
- Podcast Episode 17: Help! How Do I STOP Puppy Biting?!
- Podcast Episode 53: Stop Your Dog Pulling on Leash and Start Walking Together
- Podcast Episode 30: Why Dog Crates Are Not Dog Cages
- Podcast Episode 99: When Reinforcement Based Dog Training Doesn’t Work
- Crate Games Online
- 2x2 Weave Pole Training DVD
- Watch this Episode of Shaped by Dog on YouTube