The number one problem every puppy owner will experience is “how do I get my puppy to go to the bathroom in the appropriate spot?”. Now some puppy owners never get this mystery solved as a lot of adult dog will mess in the house. Things are about to get easier because today we are covering the HOT topic of getting a pup or adult dog house trained fast. I’m sharing my easy 3 part process so you can have potty training success in a week, and within a month put any accidents behind you.
In the episode you'll hear:
- All about what’s HOT: Habit, Observation, Timetable
- The easy process you can use to get pottying success within a week.
- Simple ways you can set your puppy or dog up for housetraining success.
- Why you will thank me for having your puppy or dog on leash when you start potty training.
- Your dog’s privacy and the importance of your silence while you are waiting.
- About my “pee in three” criteria.
- What a double pee-er is and how your timing matters.
- Why to do a bedding check twice a day.
- The importance of your puppy or dog having clarity.
- What playing poker has to do with housetraining.
- The timetable I use for potty training a puppy.
- When to get your puppy or dog checked by a Veterinarian.
- What to do if an accident happens inside the house.
- How to use the same easy steps if you have a potty tray inside the house.
- Blog Post: It’s Time to P-o-t-t-y! Inside Scoop on Housetraining
- Podcast Episode 44: Using Coincidences and Positive Associations in Dog Training
- Podcast Episode 6: The Art of Manipulation
- Episode 30: Why Dog Crates Are Not Dog Cages
- Ex-Pen: Rover Modular Pet Enclosures
- Crate Games Online
- Podcast Episode 26: Pro Dog Training Tips to Get Your Puppy to Sleep All Night
- Podcast Episode 43: Can a Dog be Happy and Well Trained?
- YouTube Video: 5 Games for Puppies