As we wind down the year, we’re looking at the most popular Shaped by Dog podcasts over the last 12 months, and they are all about dog training. The episodes on leash walking, puppy biting, helping dogs with reactivity or resource guarding, and dogs jumping up on people have been at the top of your playlists.
In the episode you'll hear:
- The number one dog training podcast of the year.
- A review of my top tips for loose leash walking with your dog.
- About how our Do-Land dog training approach is a layered.
- More on dogs jumping up on people and how that relates to kids hugging.
- Why everything that’s important with our dogs is worth our time.
- How behaviour and confidence in dogs will either grow or erode.
- The reason we need to be consistently consistent for our dogs.
- Why puppies bite and how play helps them understand rules.
- My most favourite episode of the year and why I’d love everyone to listen.
- Why to have to do list that includes playing with your dog.
- That we’re grateful to you for tuning in to Shaped by Dog!
- Podcast Episode 76: Leash Walking: Distracted, or Reactive Dog? These Games Will Help!
- Podcast Episode 121: How To Stop Dogs Jumping Up On People
- Podcast Episode 66: Resource Guarding: Dog vs Dog Aggression
- Podcast Episode 118: Same Home Different Rules: Will Reinforcement Based Dog Training Work?
- Podcast Episode 17: Help! How Do I STOP Puppy Biting?!
- Podcast Episode 18: 4 Puppy and Dog Training Games for Acquired Bite Inhibition
- Podcast Episode 82: Aggressive Puppy Biting Solved
- Podcast Episode 68: 3 Easy Tricks Every Dog Should Know
- Podcast Episode 106: Consent In Dog Training: The Misuse, Misunderstanding And Misapplication
- Podcast Episode 107: Pedicure Please: 3 Steps To Dog Nail Trimming Or Grooming Success At Home!
- Podcast Episode 100: Dog Training: The Most Important Lesson I Can Share
- Watch this Episode of Shaped by Dog on YouTube